2011 EPA Tier 4 Interim & EU Stage IIIB Emissions Regulations
These Frequently Asked Questions are intended to help better understand the low emissions regulations commencing January 2011 which introduce clean diesel technology with exhaust after treatment to the off-highway industry.
Information is provided on performance and operational characteristics applicable to the latest Cummins generation of QSB6.7 & QSL9 engines covering the 174 to 350 hp (130-220 kW) power range.
- Tier 4 Interim / Stage IIIB Emissions Regulations
- Systems and New Parts - EGR Cooling and VGT
- Systems and New Parts - Diesel Particulate Filter After Treatment
- Systems and New Parts - Cooling
- Systems and New Parts - Filtration Enhancements
- Systems and New Parts - Electronic Enhancements
- Service Requirements
- Fuel Requirements
- Field Test Experience